Muslims and their Islamic beliefs have risen to the forefront of world concern. The woman (Raheel Raza) in the following video tries to give a candid look at all those throughout the world who call themselves ‘Muslims’ who follow Islam. The only problem is that she tries to climb the fence between what she calls ‘Islam’ and what she calls ‘Radical Islam’. But according to the Quran, which is Islam’s most holy book, and according to history itself, which records the spread of Islam, Islam is steeped in violence. It is better to define what she is trying to do as the difference between ‘nominal Islam’ and ‘true Islam’. Even though she is wrong on how she defines it, she does an excellent job of pointing out the ignorance of the US government when it comes to the spread of violent acts in the name of Islam:
In light of the news that is bombarding us like never before in history, read very carefully the following portions of Scripture that are written in the only true Word of God, which is the Bible alone, by the only true God which is the Lord God of Israel:
And the Angel of the Lord said to her: “Behold, you are with child, and you shall bear a son. You shall call his name Ishmael, because the Lord has heard your affliction. He shall be a wild man; his hand shall be against every man, and every man’s hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.” (Genesis 16:11-12 NKJV)
But God said to Abraham, “Do not let it be displeasing in your sight because of the lad or because of your bondwoman. Whatever Sarah has said to you, listen to her voice; for in Isaac your seed shall be called. Yet I will also make a nation of the son of the bondwoman, because he is your seed.” (Genesis 21:12-13 NKJV)
But Jesus said to him, “Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword.” (Matthew 26:52 NKJV)
“Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. It is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 12:19 and II Thessalonians 1:6, 8 NKJV)
“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.” (Matthew 10:34 NKJV)
“Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Do not fear therefore.” (Matthew 10:28, 31 NKJV)
“By the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:10,12 NKJV)
“These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life.” (I John 5:13 NKJV)
Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:14-15 NKJV)
Therefore prophesy concerning the land of Israel, and say to the mountains, the hills, the rivers, and the valleys, “Thus says the Lord God : But you, O mountains of Israel, you shall shoot forth your branches and yield your fruit to My people Israel, for they are about to come. For indeed I am for you, and I will turn to you, and you shall be tilled and sown. I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, all of it; and the cities shall be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt.” (Ezekiel 36:6, 8-10 NKJV)
Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.” (Daniel 10:12-14 NKJV)
“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” (Luke 21:25-26, 28 NKJV)
Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness? What harmony can there be between Christ and the devil ? How can a believer be a partner with an unbeliever? ( 2 Corinthians 6:14-15 NLT)
These are the absolutes that we can draw from the above verses:
1. Ishmael and his desendents were foretold by the Lord God of Creation that they would be a nation of wild men with their hands against every man.
2. God commands that we are no longer to live by the sword. Islam has based itself upon the sword and the shedding of blood. It is an ideology (political, social and religious) not just a religion. It is intolerant of those who do not grasp the same beliefs. Conversion, slavery, or anilhilation are the only alternatives for those who are unfortunate enough to come under their grip.
3. Allah is not God and Mohammad is not his prophet. They are instruments of Satan himself to try and destroy Christianity and God’s chosen nation Israel. The Koran spells out a special hatred for Christians and Jews. It refers to them as ‘people of the book’. Islam and the Koran are relatively new to the world, being conjured up by the marauder Mohammad in the 7th century AD.
4. Only by whole heartedly believing in Jesus Christ can one experience salvation. Then and only then can one be 100% certain of going to Heaven.
5. Those that do not believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior will greatly divide themselves from those that do.
6. Allah and Mohammad are not an alternate route. Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the only way. There is no salvation in any other. Those that do not accept Him and that He is the only way, will be cast into the final Hell, which is the eternal Lake of Fire.
7. If Allah was a true God, He would not need bloodthirsty men taking vengeance on anyone who offends him or any of his prophets. He would be able to take vengeance himself.
8. Mankind will be greatly filled with fear in the end times, but those who whole heartedly believe in Jesus Christ are not to fear, but are commanded to lift their heads and look up.
9. It was prophesied 2500 years ago that the land of Israel would once again be filled with the Jewish people in the end times. They truly are the chosen ones from Abraham thru Isaac, not Ishmael.
10. Iran (Persia) and the evil spiritual forces that control it, will play a major role against the Jewish nation in the end times.
11. There is no common ground between Islam and Christianity. This is regardless if a Muslim is radical or not. 2 Corinthians 6:15 states it very clearly: “What harmony can there be between Christ and the devil?”
12.Just like there are nominal Christians, it is the same in Islam. Do not be deceived by either. Just because a Muslim may seem passive, does not mean that Islam is. Never forget that the whirlwind spread of Islam came about by the sword with the horrific shedding of blood and oppression. Christianity conquers with love. Islam conquers with violence. Read the following two PDF’s:
Please take 8 minutes of your time and watch the following video. It is a real eye opener where a radical Muslim encounters Jesus and becomes a Christian:
Jesus is the only way along with being the truth and the life. No matter how hard the truth is for some to swallow, it is still the truth. Proclaiming the truth has become politically incorrect in America and it brings accusations of being narrow minded and judgmental. This view has also crept into the Christian Church itself. We have embraced the things we should stand up against and have condemned the things we should be promoting. Even so Lord Jesus, come! But until then, we must pray that the Lord Jesus will reveal Himself to the Muslims around us, just like in the video.